Create Contract Messages
You can create contract messages which will be shown in a cue in the role center under certain conditions. You can select whether a contract message should be created in case of a price change in a rental contract or additional contract, or when a rental contract or additional contract is created from a protocol, or in case of an unpaid deposit during delivery or return.
Please note that the Advanced Pricing Active boolean under the Invoice Settings register has to be activated on the TRASER Rental Setup page in order to view contract messages in the role center.
Please proceed as follows to create a contract message:
- Use the quick search (ALT+Q) to find the page Items in TRASER DMS 365.
- A list with all contract messages is displayed.
- Click New in the menu bar to create a new contract message.
- In the Type field, select the type of the contract message.
You can choose between the following options:
|A contract message will be created once there was a price change in the contract lines of a contract.
|Add. Contract Price Change
|A contract message will be created once there was a price change in the contract lines of an additional contract.
|Contract From Protocol
|A contract message will be created once a contract is created from a protocol.
|Additional Contract From Protocol
|A contract message will be created once an additional contract is created from a protocol.
|A contract message will be created in case a deposit entry has not yet been paid upon delivery.
|A contract message will be created in case a deposit entry has not yet been paid upon return.
- In the Text field, enter the text which should be shown in the contract message.
- Activate the Attention field to highlight the text of the contract message in red.
- Activate the Show in Role Center field to show this contract message in the cue of the role center.
You have successfully created a contract message.
All existing contract messages can be viewed on the Contract Message Entries page.
The next chapter contains everything you need to know about the reservation of rent objects and resources.