You can note, edit and add pictures to damages that occured to (service) items during the rental period in a damage report in TRASER DMS 365.
For more information on how to record damages directly in service items, click here.
Create Damage Reports in Return and Delivery Plans
You can also create damage reports for (service) items in return and delivery plans.
To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Use the quick search (ALT+Q) to find the page Return Plan or Delivery Plan in TRASER DMS 365.
- The Return Plan or the Delivery Plan page is displayed.
- Select the desired return or delivery plan.
- Select Service > Damage Report from the menu bar.
- The Damage Reports page is displayed.
- Click New in the menu bar.
- The Damage Report Card is displayed.
You can choose between the following options:
|Enter the date on which the damage was reported here.
|Specifies the status of the damage report.
|Service Doc. Posted
|Specifies if the service document linked to the damage report has been posted.
|Enter a description for the damage report here.
|Contract and Object
|Rental Contract No.
|Specifies the rental contract number of the affected rental contract.
|Enter the object number of the affected object here.
|Enter the object type of the affected object here.
|Service Doc. Type
|Specifies the type of service document linked to the damage report.
|Prices Incl. VAT
|Choose here if the cost estimate includes the VAT.
|Service Doc. No.
|Enter the service document number of the linked service document here.
|Cost Estimate Incl./Excl. VAT
|Shows the cost estimate.
|Enter a description for the damages.
|No. of Pictures
|Shows how many pictures have been uploaded for this damage.
|Upload pictures of the damages here if needed.
- Fill in the fields with the desired information.
- Click on Status > Release in the menu bar.
- Your changes will be saved automatically.
You have successfully created a damage report for an return or delivery plan.
In the next chapter you will learn everything important about deposits.
Continue with the next chapter