Service Items of the Customer
On the page Customer Card, you will find the service items of the respective customer in the factbox area (ALT+F2).
You can create a service order for this customer with the selected service item directly via this area.
Please do the following:
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 (Alt+Q) to find the page Customers.
- The page Customers is displayed.
- Open the factbox area (ALT+F2).
- Scroll down inside the factbox area.
- The area Customer Service Items is displayed.
- Select the service item from the list.
- Select the drop-down menu next to Customer Service Items.
- From the displayed drop-down menu select the option Create Service Order.
- The Service Wizard page is displayed.
- Complete the following information if they have not been prefilled by the system:
|Order Type||Use this field to enter the type of the order.|
|Customer No.||This field is filled with the respective information by the system.|
|Customer Name||This field is filled with the respective information by the system.|
|Bill-to Customer No.||Use this field to enter the customer number that shall receive the invoice.|
|Bill-to Customer Name||This field is filled with the respective information by the system.|
- To create a service order, click on OK in the Service Wizard window.
- The created service order is opened.
You have created a service order. The service item has already been added to the lines of this service order and the respective information of the customer has been completed.