Customizing Unit Prices per Customer, Customer Price Group or Campaigns
The unit price of a resource can be customized per customer, customer price group, campaign or for all customers. This means that certain resources can be assigned different prices for different sales types.
To customize resource prices, please proceed as follows:
- Define individual resource unit prices in the resource card
- Enable the function Advanced Pricing for a service order type in the service order types
Define resource unit prices
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Resource Prices.
- A new page opens in which you can specify more detailed settings for the resource prices.
- In the column Sales Type, enter for who the resource unit price is to apply (customer, customer price group, all customers or campaign).
- In the column Sales Code, enter the required value (for example, customer number or campaign number).
- In the column Type, select whether you want the resource unit price be applied to a particular resource or resource group, or to all resources.
- In the column Code, select the required resource or resource group.
- In the column Unit of Measure Code, enter the unit of the resource.
- In the column Unit Price, enter the desired price.
The remaining columns and fields are not described here in detail, but can of course also be filled in by you.
- Closing the page will apply the changes.
Enabling Advanced Pricing In Service Order Types
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Service Order Types.
- You will see the page with the already predefined service order types.
- Activate the field in the column Advanced Pricing for the service order type to which you want to allow adjusted resource unit prices.
Example using a service order
Once you have set up unit prices for a resource and have activated the function Advances Pricing for a service order type, you can work with the resource unit prices in service documents. This example illustrates working with resource unit prices by using a service order.
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Service Orders.
- You will see the page with the already predefined service orders.
- Create a new service order or open an existing service order.
- Under General in the field Service Order Type, enter the service order type for which you have activated the function Advanced Pricing.
- Under Lines, select an existing service item line or create a new line.
- Under Lines, select Line > Service Item Worksheet from the menu bar.
- The service item worksheet of the previously selected service item line opens.
- Under Lines, select Resource from the column Type.
- In the column No., enter the resource for which you have previously defined the resource unit price.
- The defined resource unit price is then automatically entered in the column Unit Price Excl. VAT.
- If you enter a number in the column Quantity, the price in the column Amount Excl. VAT is calculated using the price in the column Unit Price Excl. VAT.