Customizing Resource Line Discounts per Customer, Customer Price Group or Campaigns
You can assign specific line discounts per customer, customer price group, campaigns, or all customers to a resource. This means that certain resources can be assigned line discounts for different sales types.
To customize line discounts for resources, proceed as follows:
- Define individual line discounts in the resource card
- Enable the function Advanced Pricing for a service order type in the service order types
Define resource line discount
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Resources.
- A new window is displayed with the already predefined resources.
- Select a resource.
- Select Process > Discounts from the menu bar.
- A new page opens in which you can specify more detailed settings for the resource line discounts.
- In the column Sales Type, enter for who the resource line discount is to apply (customer, customer discount group, all customers, or campaign).
- In the column Sales Code, enter the required value (for example, customer number or campaign number).
- In the column Type, select whether you want the resource line discount applied to a particular resource or resource group, or to all resources.
- In the column Code, select the required resource or resource group.
- In the column Unit of Measure Code, enter the unit of the resource.
- In the column Line Discount %, enter the desired price.
The remaining columns and fields are not described here in detail, but can of course also be filled in by you.
- Closing the page will apply the changes.
Enabling Advanced Pricing In Service Order Types
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Service Order Types.
- You will see the page with the already predefined service order types.
- Activate the field in the column Advanced Pricing for the service order type for which you want to allow adjusted resource unit prices.
Example using a service order
Once you have set up lines discounts for a resource and have activated the function Advanced Pricing for a service order type, you can work with the resource line discounts in service documents. This example illustrates working with resource line discounts using a service order.
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Service Orders.
- You will see the page with the already predefined service orders.
- Create a new service order or open an existing service order.
- Under General in the field Service Order Type, enter the service order type for which you have activated the function Advanced Pricing.
- Under Lines, select an existing service item line or create a new line.
- Under Lines, select Line > Service Item Worksheet from the menu bar.
If the menu option Line is not shown, click More Options.
- The service item worksheet of the previously selected service item line opens.
- Under Lines, select Resource from the column Type.
- In the column No., enter the resource for which you have previously defined the resource line discount.
- The defined resource line discount is then automatically entered in the column Line Discount %.