This page contains information on how to create sales quotes for machines created via a forecast.
This chapter is divided into the following sections:
Creating a Sales Quote from a Sales Calculation
This section describes how to create a sales quote from a sales calculation.
Please proceed as follows:
- Use the quick search (ALT+Q) in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Sales Calculations.
- The page Sales Calculations is displayed.
- From the list, select the sales calculation for which you want to create a sales quote.
- The Sales Calculation card is opened.
- To create a sales quote for a machine, click on Sales > Send to Quote in the menu bar.
- A dialog window is displayed.
- To open the sales quote, click Yes.
If there already is a sales quote for this sales calculation, a dialog window is displayed where you can choose from the following options:
Open Quote – Opens the existing quote for this version of the sales calculation.
Update Quote – Updates the sales lines from this version of the sales calculation with the existing sales quote.
Delete Quote – Deletes the existing sales quote for this version of the sales calculation.
Select Update Quote.
- The sales quote is opened.
You have successfully created an sales quote from a sales calculation. You can now create a Sales Order for the sales quote provided that the customer has accepted the sales quote.