This page contains information on how to invoice/ship machines that have been created via a forecast.
This chapter is divided into the following sections:
Creating Sales Shipment/Invoice
This section describes how to invoice/ship machines that have been created via a forecast. To be able to create a shipment/invoice, you first have to create a Sales Order. To create a shipment/invoice from a sales order, please proceed as follows:
- Use the quick search (ALT+Q) in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Sales Orders.
- The page Sales Orders is displayed.
- Enter the number of the Sales Order you have created beforehand into the search field.
- Open the sales order by clicking on the sales order number.
- Navigate to the lines tab and enter the necessary information regarding location and quantity.
- Click Home > Post in the menu bar.
- A dialog window is displayed.
- Specify whether you would like to ship, invoice or ship and invoice the order.
- Confirm your choice by clicking OK.
- The shipment/invoice document will be displayed. You can now further process the document.
You have successfully created a shipment/invoice for a machine created via a forecast. The machine sales process has been completed.