Define Reminder Level Text
This section describes how to define individual reminder level texts. For example, you can state that the first reminder level on the printed reminder document says Payment Reminder instead of Reminder 1
To change a reminder level text, proceed as follows:
- Use the quick search (ALT+Q) to find the page Reminder Terms.
- The page Reminder Terms is displayed.
- Select one of the reminder terms for which you want to change the reminder level text.
- Click Levels in the menu bar.
- The reminder levels for the selected reminder term is displayed.
- In the Reminder Level Text column you can enter a text for the corresponding reminder levels. This text will be printed as a headline on the reminder document.
We would recommend to add the reminder level text Payment Reminder for the first reminder level. In case you have to send a reminder to a customer, Payment Reminder doesn’t sound as harsh as “First Reminder”.
You have successfully entered a reminder level text. From now on, the text that was entered in the Reminder Level Text column will appear in the reminder documents that were assigned this reminder term.