Autofill Bill-to Customer No. From Service Order Types
On the page Service Order Types you will be able to set that the Bill-to Customer No. is always filled out automatically in service and sales documents. This is to ensure that invoices will always be sent to the same customer when selecting a certain order type.
- Use the quick search in TRASER DMS 365 to find the page Service Order Types.
- The table with the defined service order types is displayed.
- Use the Bill-to Customer No. to enter a customer that the invoice will be sent to when this service order type is entered in a service or sales document.
- For example, if you now enter a service order type in a Service Order, the field Bill-to Customer No. under Invoicing will be filled automatically with the value that you stored in the service order types.
- You will get an error message if you try to manually change the value in the field Bill-to Customer No.